$5.300.000 - Daihatsu / Toyota Terios Wild 2009

Buy, Sell, Trade, or just give away things with other members of the Chile forum community. Postings will run for 15 days.
Forum rules
Link restrictions are lifted in the Chile Classifieds section for New Users to the Chile Forum. Only one link per post is permitted. ALL posts must be an offer for something for sale IN CHILE. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY FORUM ADMIN!! NO DISCUSSIONS OF OTHER SUBJECTS. ALL POSTS MUST BE DIRECT QUESTIONS TO THE OP, ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.
jimbob

$5.300.000 - Daihatsu / Toyota Terios Wild 2009

Postby jimbob » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:59 pm

FOR MORE INFO EMAIL:

'senormurf 'at' gmail . com'

Hello all,

I am selling my 2009 Daihutsu Terios Wild 1.5. The price is 5,300,000 PESOS.

Features include central locking, alarm system, electric windows front and back, air-conditioning, electronic display and consumption info, Sony radio and CD player.

The car is in excellent condition as can be seen from the photos. It has 148,000km but has been well taken care off. The last service was in December.

It is very efficient for the type of car and with normal driving gets around 100km on 6 litres of petrol. On a recent trip to Cajon del Maipo I drove from Santiago to Baños Morales and then the next day from there to Lagunillas before returning to Santiago. Over the course of the two days it averaged 7 litres per 100km.

The car has good clearance so is well suited for rough terrain as well as city driving. The spare tire is new, and the inside of the car is in good condition. The car has manual transmission, air conditioning, and is fitted with a CD player/radio. It is a really nice car but now that I am back at work (and usually cycle there in 20 minutes) I don't really use it.

Any questions just ask. Thanks.

HybridAmbassador

Re: FOR SALE: Daihatsu/Toyota Terios Wild 2009

Postby HybridAmbassador » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:01 pm

jimbob wrote:Hello all,

I am selling my 2009 Daihutsu Terios Wild 1.5. It is in excellent condition as can be seen from the photos. It has 148,000km but has been well taken care off. The last service was in December.

It is very efficient for the type of car and with normal driving gets around 100km on 6 litres of petrol. On a recent trip to Cajon del Maipo I drove from Santiago to Baños Morales and then the next day from there to Lagunillas before returning to Santiago. Over the course of the two days it averaged 7 litres per 100km.

The car has good clearance so is well suited for rough terrain as well as city driving. The spare tire is new, and the inside of the car is in good condition. The car has manual transmission, air conditioning, and is fitted with a CD player/radio. It is a really nice car but now that I am back at work (and usually cycle there in 20 minutes) I don't really use it.

The price is $6,200,000 but I will consider reasonable offers. Any questions just ask. Thanks.

http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/senormurf/library/Car

Hey Jimbo, let me help you so to highlite your link. Long time since seen a Daihatsu vehicle pics outside of Japan.
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

jimbob

Postby jimbob » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:05 pm

Thanks,for the help, although I've managed to get the photos to appear now anyway.

HybridAmbassador

Postby HybridAmbassador » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Wow, that Charade Daihatsu is so lusterious ! Did you just had it "detailed" wax on-wax off, by the looks of your vehicle, one to thinking it has been well kept ! Good job...
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

jimbob

Postby jimbob » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:05 pm

HybridAmbassador wrote:Wow, that Charade Daihatsu is so lusterious ! Did you just had it "detailed" wax on-wax off, by the looks of your vehicle, one to thinking it has been well kept ! Good job...

Wax on wax off, pure karate kid. Well kept indeed.

Return to “Chile Classifieds”