Puertecillo/Tuman Navidad Area

Buying, Selling, Building, Tax issues, anything regarding real estate or properties in Chile.
Forum rules
NO DISCUSSION OF SPECIFIC REAL ESTATE AGENTS BY NAME, LINK, OR RECOMMENDATION ANYWHERE ON THE CHILE FORUM.
matt4prat

Puertecillo/Tuman Navidad Area

Postby matt4prat » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello, Does anyone in here know anything about land value in Tuman/Puertecillo? I'm interested in the area but not sure what the actual value of the land is.

There is one spot in Tuman, near the new road that leads down to Puertecillo where the land is being sold for 35 million CLP per 5000 sq meters. Does this sound reasonable? There is no beach view, it's more woods, but good location to the main road down to the beach.

- 4 KM from center of Puertecillo/beach, 8-minute drive.

Please advise if you are familiar with the area. There seems to be a lot of construction going on there now.

HybridAmbassador

Re: Puertecillo/Tuman Navidad Area

Postby HybridAmbassador » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:52 pm

El Lechero has posted his lots for; 5613 square metres and 5410 square metres. each for $25 million Pesos. Apparently his lots are $10 million less for the lot than the one in Puertocillo?
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

matt4prat

Postby matt4prat » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:19 pm

I'm not sure who El Lechero is. Are his lots near Navidad region?

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:12 am

I don't know the specific area, but it is north of Pichilemu. The area is a different animal from the lot's down south. Kind of like northern California vs. central California in terms of environment.

The big question is does it have water? In that area it is common to sell property without water, and people often use tanks.

35 million for just about any decent, fully developed, development with electricity and water is pretty average now just about anywhere in the country. Still, you need to go see it. Some are better than others.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

matt4prat

Postby matt4prat » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:12 am

Thank you. The land is not developed yet, it is just woods and open planes. But according to the land owner, it does have access to both water and electricity. There are a few houses within the distance.

matt4prat

Postby matt4prat » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:14 am

Thank you. The land is not developed yet, it is just woods and open planes. But according to the land owner, it does have access to both water and electricity. There are a few houses within the distance.

FYI: Here is some more info on whats going on near Puertecillo: http://www.puertecillo.cl/. NOt sure if you heard anything about this? I'm trying to see if this area is growing as a vacation destination.

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Postby eeuunikkeiexpat » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:16 am

Better make sure it is not a burned out parcela with the way things have been going in the general region from years of drought and climate change.
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

matt4prat

Postby matt4prat » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:19 am

I've been to the land and it seems to be fine in terms of having no fire damage. All vegetation is alive and there are no burnt down trees or anything. But how can I tell otherwise besides visual if the land is no good?

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:23 am

That is pretty expensive for a green development outside one of the big label vacation destinations. 35 million will typically get you in the game closer to one of the high demand vacation areas (puerto varas, pichilum, pucon, etc).

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Postby eeuunikkeiexpat » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:24 am

There is a gov website that posts current info on the fires. Southern V Region very affected this year (still fighting them at the moment and we are only in the first half of January) and we are not too far north of that area.

Also conscienceless criminals have been starting fires on purpose in order to rob parcelas.
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

matt4prat

Postby matt4prat » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:25 am

Would you say 25 Mill would be more accurate? My kneejerk reaction is that around 20-25 is fair with 30 being the highest.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:26 am

Keep in mind, very rarely does a new vacation destination ever get created in chile. The ones that are hot now, were destinations the rich have going to for 100 years. Just now the new middle class is following, and driving up the prices.

Return to “Chile Real Estate, Property, and Construction”