Lots for sale

Buying, Selling, Building, Tax issues, anything regarding real estate or properties in Chile.
Forum rules
NO DISCUSSION OF SPECIFIC REAL ESTATE AGENTS BY NAME, LINK, OR RECOMMENDATION ANYWHERE ON THE CHILE FORUM.
MJSaywell

Lots for sale

Postby MJSaywell » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Two lots for sale 5613 square metres and 5410 square metres. Road to entrance, electricity connection to boundary within next few months, well and water aprroval from ministry of health, just needs distribution and water meter to boundary of lots, which will be completed in next few months. 20 minutes from Puerto Varas and Frutillar, 10 minutes to Llanquihue, which has all services such as banks and registro civil, supermarket etc.
Price per lot is 25 million pesos, and includes what I mentioned above, so theres no need to pay any connection costs just start building, and pay your own electricity bill once your build is completed. As an added bonus if you buy this summer we will pay 10 percent of the building costs of an appartment/garage up to 100 square metres (split between garage and living space) if you build with our builders, we pay the first installment to them, then you pay progress payments (I.e they don't progress you don't pay them). We have builders on site finishing our house and a garage/appartment that could begin construction on a small studio apartment/garage of your design or copy ours for your new land as soon as you buy your lot. Buying and transfer takes about 10 to 12 working days between the notary and property register office, provided you have your tax number, if not that's straight forward to obtain. You could be a lot closer to having your Chilean property and dwelling than you think. All for less than 75k USD aprox (50million pesos)in this up and coming part of the lakes region. Send me a message if you would like to schedule a visit or would like to see some photos.

peregrine77

Re: Lots for sale

Postby peregrine77 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:06 pm

This property is in a very beautiful and peaceful location. We have friends building there now and they love it.
After careful consideration of other areas in this comuna, we are considering buying some land there . The views of 5 volcanos, coupled with the tranquility and yet close proximity to Llanquihue and P.V. are some pluses.
All lies and jest, still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
Simon and Garfunkel

MJSaywell

Postby MJSaywell » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:03 am

Thank you peregrine77. That's what's attractive about it, the proximity to nearby towns without the crowds, especially in the summer when things get crowded. It's nice near the lake but certainly not for everyone, and has become very expensive in some areas, many people are trying to escape the crowds now days.

MJSaywell

Postby MJSaywell » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:07 pm

I've been talking to a guy who is starting up a prefab modular house building company with another architect , aprox 40 million pesos and ability to pay off over 36 payments is what they are asking for a 70 sqm house , Llave en mano as they say or turnkey. Done in traditional German style architecture that is common around the region. Sounds kind of expensive compared or what do others think?

at46

Postby at46 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:43 pm

What would be an approximate per meter cost of building a 120-150 sq. m. house with a two car garage using your builders?

Gloria

Postby Gloria » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:46 pm

MJSaywell wrote:I've been talking to a guy who is starting up a prefab modular house building company with another architect , aprox 40 million pesos and ability to pay off over 36 payments is what they are asking for a 70 sqm house , Llave en mano as they say or turnkey. Done in traditional German style architecture that is common around the region. Sounds kind of expensive compared or what do others think?

What do you mean by " done in traditional German style architecture "? I'm not familiar with PV and whatever "german style houses" are left in my area is hard to imagine what it was with what it is now.
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. Anótese, comuníquese, publíquese, archívese.

passport

Postby passport » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:07 am

Yeah, can the prefab co provide any photos/sketches/plans for consideration?

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:02 am

MJSaywell wrote:I've been talking to a guy who is starting up a prefab modular house building company with another architect , aprox 40 million pesos and ability to pay off over 36 payments is what they are asking for a 70 sqm house , Llave en mano as they say or turnkey. Done in traditional German style architecture that is common around the region. Sounds kind of expensive compared or what do others think?

That sounds really expensive by most recent building costs I have seen in the neighborhood. Better be gold plated bathrooms included.

The problem with prefabs is that I have seen some really nice ones from time to time in recent years. I have also seen a lot more that were absolute garbage. Too many guys with hand saw and hammer trying to do prefabs around Chile. For every 10 that get in to the biz, 9 of them go out of biz in a year or two.

If your going to go prefab, you should get the full benefits of prefab assembly line type construction. Higher quality, faster build, and cheaper price than building a traditional house on site.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

bobserb

Postby bobserb » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:27 am

Half of that is their profit.If you find a good maestro ,buy material by yourself ,it would cost you less than 20 million.You want to buy the best quality material,you don't want them to buy for you.My personal experience.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:37 am

Yea, 20 million pesos, should get you way more than 70 square meters of house shell, and then some.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

MJSaywell

Postby MJSaywell » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:57 am

Gloria wrote:

What do you mean by " done in traditional German style architecture "? I'm not familiar with PV and whatever "german style houses" are left in my area is hard to imagine what it was with what it is now.

Kind of straight edges, almost look a bit like a barn, with the white framed Windows, with the Alerce Tejuelas often stained black, then there is the other corrugated iron type, with the very closely spaced together channels, narrower than normal courrugated iron.

Gloria

Postby Gloria » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:16 am

MJSaywell wrote:
Gloria wrote:

Kind of straight edges, almost look a bit like a barn, with the white framed Windows, with the Alerce Tejuelas often stained black, then there is the other corrugated iron type, with the very closely spaced together channels, narrower than normal courrugated iron.

Like this??
casas-termicas-puerto-montt-puerto-varas_636fac1cc_3.jpg
casas-termicas-puerto-montt-puerto-varas_636fac1cc_3.jpg (28.29 KiB) Viewed 208 times
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. Anótese, comuníquese, publíquese, archívese.

Return to “Chile Real Estate, Property, and Construction”